HOT Search for Bengal Beauty

Vote

Bengali actress Koel Mullick, who had signed Rajkumar Santoshi's Family, has been unceremoniously thrown out of the film. She was to star opposite debutant Aryemaan. The actress says she wasn't even aware that she was no longer needed in the film. "I got to know from someone in the unit who told me that there is no role for me in the film.

I am really hurt, the film's producer and director could have informed me before I found out from others," says Koel.

However the director of the film has a different story to tell, " Family is turning out to be a thriller and there is really no scope for any heroine in the film. I have worked with Koel for one day and she is a very promising actor and I dint want to waste her in the film," clarifies Santoshi.

0 comments:

Bengal Beauties at a glance : Click to see in full

Loading...